Hi. Welcome to Notes on Sitting. This is a forum only for meditation discussion. Any other topics will be deleted and continued posting of unrelated topics could result in being banished FOREVER. 😀 Seriously. 🤨
Since the only topic here is meditation, we have just two main categories or “tags” which you will add your posts to.
Start a new discussion, and then choose a tag. You will choose either “Link,” or “Note.”
- Choose link if you are posting a link to a meditation resource (link to a related website, article, product, or audio/video).
- Choose note if you are posting a question or giving advice about meditation.
- Add the log tag along with the note tag if you want to simply keep a log of your meditation sessions. It is recommended to stick with one thread. In other words, don’t create a brand new topic every time to log your sessions. Create one, and then add replies each time you meditate. Here is an example.
- The wiki tag is only used by a certain group; read about that here.
- Although we keep it minimal with the main tags only being “link” or “note” you may add hashtags throughout your posts. Clicking on a hashtag will then search for other posts with that hashtag.
Posting something about your own website or product is fine as long as it is meditation related. However, posting over and over again about your website or product is not permitted.
For more information and tips visit our help page.